Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
help
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 3:03:43 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]

send help

what's in your head - now that everything's gone?

[break][break]

Hi, yes, here you will find.. probably everything I would otherwise put into a google doc. The only reason why it isn't in a doc is because my drive is cluttered and unorganized, and I'm too lazy to organize everything. [break][break]

You'll probably find the occasional template that I code, or a dump of things that I wanna keep as placeholders until I figure out what to do with them. This post here will likely be used as like.. a table of contents? Yeah, sure, lets go with that.

[attr="class","breaksilm"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]01
]
[attr="class","breaksilmtab"]

[attr="class","breaksilmimg"]
[attr="class","breaksilmimg1"]
[attr="class","breaksilmimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksilmlyric"]

DAPHNE STONE

32 YRS
+
SHE/HER
+
DEMISEXUAL
+
LEAGUE
+
APP

[attr="class","breaksilmblurb"]
[attr="class","breaksilmblurb1"]

+
BASICS

burdened with a heart of gold. [break][break]

she means well, really. she's the previous head of devon corp before it was taken by silph, even though she was only standing in for her brother. she's a woman who never wanted the empire she was passed and, after many years of testing and failing and soul searching, she's finally found something she's passionate in; this passion being fashion. so, using what she knows, she's built a new empire in only a span of a few years. maybe she's more gifted than she gives herself credit for. [break][break]

maybe she's a bit stiff, and a little difficult to talk to. it's only because daphne has only ever been formal, and so casual conversation is so foreign to her. peel back the layers and layers of professionalism, and she's a bit of a stuttering, shy mess; she's only a little clumsy with her words when she isn't wearing her stone cold mask. [break][break]

she loves her family, deeply. despite how estranged and distant they can be, she cares for her mother, and her siblings, all the same - she just has a lot of trouble showing affection. her love language has always been physical affection and quality time, but she doesn't exactly.. know how to show it. she also doesn't know how to say it, because it's embarrassing - and she's still so hellbent on her appearance and image, lest she bring more shame on herself.

+
SHIPPING

don't expect to go anywhere, because she's very much falling for . [break][break]

still, if you tried flirting with her, she'd probably malfunction and wouldn't know how to respond. if you've ever watched lucifer? and saw how chloe flirted? yeah, that's daphne. [break][break]

she's doing her best, i swear.

+
PLOTS

words

[attr="class","breaksilmbot"]

BREAKING THE SILENCE OF THE NIGHT - CAN'T YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:720px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]02
]

ARIADNE MAUCHE

26 YRS
+
SHE/HER
+
SAPIOSEXUAL
+
ROCKET
+
APP

+
BASICS

dramatic, sarcastic, and masked with humour. [break][break]

an alolan woman whose lofty ideals and lack of ambition is the point of suspicion for many. she always goes where the wind takes her, having little to no direction in her life. though she would love to return to her roots in alola, deep family hatred and loathing keep her from walking back on that soil - no matter how much she loves the culture.[break][break]

she always has a smile on her face, always casual during missions, always taunting and enjoys being dramatic even on the job - but she knows how to get things done, despite her lack of caution. when you talk to her, however, it'll always feel like you're talking to air, or you're speaking to someone behind a blacked out screen. why? [break][break]

because she's extremely distrustful. [break][break]

no, she doesn't open up, and no, she doesn't trust people. she's skeptical and distrustful, but she's too tired to hold a grudge. [break][break]

honestly, she's tired of a lot of things.

+
SHIPPING

currently single.[break][break]

and will kind of mingle. she'll gladly be a warm body, and will gladly be a short term partner for fun and for shits and giggles. if you can keep her amused for long enough, and entertained enough, and interested enough, she'll probably give you a chance. flings and one night stands are fine, too - she doesn't really care, and that's the thing. [break][break]

she doesn't really care. [break][break]

would she like to settle down one day? would she like to have a long term partner? would she love to be able to be intimate with someone one day? yes, to all of that. the thing with aria is that, despite the laughs and jokes, she's terrified of betrayal and abandonment. after experiencing both by people she considered family, she's very reluctant to open her heart up to commitment. think of it as her way of keeping herself from getting hurt again. [break][break]

and she's distrustful by default.

+
PLOTS

words

AND IF THE WORLD FELL APART - WOULD YOU BE THERE NEXT TO ME?

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:720px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]03
]

MARISOL SIMONE

25 YRS
+
SHE/HER
+
DEMISEXUAL
+
LEAGUE
+
APP

+
BASICS

a monster born of a monster who masquerades as a human.[break][break]

marisol is... complicated. she's buried in burdens, self doubt, and neck deep in denial. she's a pessimist who wants to believe in optimism, and a killer who wants to save other lives. she tethers the line between morality and cruelty, and frankly lost her way. [break][break]

so, to keep herself from thinking about it, she's become a workaholic who cares for nothing but studying and working. she wants to save people, but she wants to experiment and learn more. part of her will desperately save a person's life at her own expense, and that same part will drive a man mad through psychedelics. part of her will weep with a family who loses a relative, and the same part will take that corpse and contort it for science. [break][break]

she scares herself, and her apathy is what keeps her balancing on the thread. [break][break]

but honestly? she's soft, and kind, and still as sensitive as she used to be when she cried at every little mishap. she tries desperately to be someone she isn't, trying to avoid being the person she thinks she is.

+
SHIPPING

currently single. [break][break]

and, to be completely honest, terrified of love. she saw what happened to her family, saw where love put her mother, and saw where her father's lack of love put them both. above all, she's terrified she won't be able to return feelings of affection and love. for now, she's married to her work, and she's married to her job, and there's not much of a chance she'll be down for flings. [break][break]

she has a lot of fear in her, and she doesn't know that she'll love just as deeply as her mother does. though a little concerning thing to note: marisol can get quite obsessive and possessive and, depending on her development, it can either develop into being really clingy and slightly pouty to.. concerning.[break][break]

so she'll either be a cuddly cinnamon bun or a walking red flag. godspeed.

+
PLOTS

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

SOMEONE TAKE ME OUT BEFORE I - HAVE A REASON TO DIE

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]04
]

SHEBA INOUE

30 YRS
+
SHE/HER
+
SEXUALITY
+
LEAGUE
+
APP

+
BASICS

a mother, a queen, and a woman who sits on a throne of bones. [break][break]

nothing matters to her, save for her children, and she will do absolutely anything for them. she's cutthroat and harsh, maybe a bit too straight forward on the surface, and very much over-protective. if you met her, you'd think that she didn't care for anything except business, and the icy cold exterior might seem a bit unnecessary - but it's not for no reason. [break][break]

sheba is extremely distrustful, even if she knows how to hold herself for formalities sake. she's calculative, and yes, she has built her empire on blood after experiencing the harsh world that is entertainment. she has ruined people, has ruined competitors, and has had hits put on her for the fires she has set - all for the sake of her survival and her childrens'. she goes so far, just to make sure that they aren't hurt. [break][break]

to be frank, sheba has thrown away what little individuality she had for the sake of motherhood - everything changed after the rose-tinted glass of celebrity life drained her of who she was, and sculpted her into what she should be. if you speak to her, she'll probably come off as a statue, and she won't correct you. [break][break]

perhaps the idealistic and passionate girl is locked away in there, somewhere, but she's killed and buried so many bodies that she doesn't know if that was victims in her crusade.[break][break]

her individuality is dead - or it's locked away, because she's so neck deep on living for someone that isn't herself.

+
SHIPPING

currently widowed. [break][break]

oh boy. [break][break]

if i'm honest, she's not completely over her fiancee's death. she loved him, more than anything - more than herself - and was willing to lay down her life for his. if she's going to fall in love, it'll certainly be a slow burn, especially because her heart has been coated in a layer of reinforced frost. [break][break]

but it's possible; just a matter of pressing the right buttons.

+
PLOTS

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]05
]

MARIA LANARO-MATISSE

28 YRS
+
SHE/HER
+
DEMISEXUAL
+
ROCKET
+
APP

+
BASICS

a little flighty, a little free, the bird who escaped the cage. [break][break]

a kalosian noble who had just about enough of being used as a political pawn. she's very much a "where life takes you" sort of person, until she doesn't like where life has taken her. then she's a "grab it by the horns and yank it the way you want it to take you" sort of person. [break][break]

an accountant and financial advisor who works as a loan shark on the downlow, and has a tendency to play dirty, and by the book (by virtue of omission). she'll be the demon on your shoulder, she'll be the sweet talker whose tongue drips with honied poison. [break][break]

if you peel back the layers of carefree expression, you'll find she's actually quite prickly. despite her extravagance and flamboyance, she's very quiet and solemn behind closed doors, and can be quite touchy with her alone time. her default expression is a smile, after all.

+
SHIPPING

currently single[break][break]

... sort of? she has a husband she never properly divorced with back over in kalos, but she feels no emotional attachment to him. since she has no kid, she doesn't really feel.. anything towards him. [break][break]

and to be honest, maria doesn't know the first thing about romance. she knows about it from books, and movies, and stories, but she's never experienced it herself. though she was thrusted into a loveless marriage, she still keeps the silver ring, because even she maintains the fairy tale idea of a wedding - it's the one thing she was able to keep growing up. [break][break]

though she's coquettish, she's quite innocent in terms of actual love - and flirtation when there's actual feeling behind it. one night stands? casual flings? casual dates and outings for the sake of them? she'll do it no problem. the second she starts feeling the butterflies in her heart and it starts racing? oh bro she's a hot mess.

+
PLOTS

NURSE, SINNER, VIRGIN, BITCH - I'M THE VENGEFUL DAUGHTER OF THE WITCH

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]06
]

VERITY ROMERO

25 YRS
+
SHE/HER
+
DEMISEXUAL
+
LEAGUE
+
APP

+
BASICS

the story of reformation happening in real time. [break][break]

she does her best, honest. a juvenile delinquent who has started turning over a new leaf, and has actually made some pretty decent progress; but also still, very prone to falling back into her old, petty crime, or fall deeper into the rabbit hole with just enough of the right influences. [break][break]

she tries to change, and tries to be a good person, honest. she's soft spoken, if only because she's a chronic overthinker, and chronic overachiever. her expectations on herself are particularly bad, mostly due to her previous criminal record, and her attempt to overcompensate for it. [break][break]

keep note: verity is freakishly strong despite her appearance. it's no equivalent to a bewear, but her grip is pretty damn close. despite her frequent work outs and efforts to keep herself in shape, she's very much self conscious of this fact, and most of the time, she hopes that she can be a little more dainty. did i mention that she's a huge romantic? romance novels and cheesy dramas and all? honestly, she really wants to be more feminine - it's why she keeps her hair long.

+
SHIPPING

currently single.[break][break]

and.. honestly easier to ship with? compared to the rest of my children, here, if only because she doesn't exactly have anything holding her back (asides from, y'know, possibly getting into rocket, but no crime will get in the way of her broadway musical romance). so good luck, have fun, make her stone face and deadpan a red gushing mess.

+
PLOTS

words

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]07
]

DIEGO MCNAME

27 YRS
+
PRONOUNS
+
PANSEXUAL
+
ROCKET
+
APP

+
BASICS

he's a mistake.

+
SHIPPING

don't fucking look at him

+
PLOTS

i'm warning u

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:720px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]
[newclass=.breaksilm]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmtab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:130px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg]background-color:#999999;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#999999;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1 a]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmtabs]font:25px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;width:45px;text-align:center;line-height:25px;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb]padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1]font:11px Roboto;padding-right:17px;height:270px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 h1]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding-bottom:15px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 h1 b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 div]padding-left:43px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmbot]background-color:#999999;border-left:solid 130px #333333;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
help
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 3:37:07 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MI AMOR, MON CHERI

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

WORDS

A LOVELESS MARRIAGE

Okay, before I start with this, I'll make aggressive hand waves at Nothing at All by Traceless. Now that we got that established--[break][break]

This is a wanted ad for Maria's (Ex)Husband. The "ex" is in brackets because they never actually got formally divorced. The reason for this is because Maria upped and left one day with a note that really summed up to "I'm leaving". She's been gone for about three years now. [break][break]

The husband is a Kalosian Noble of relatively high standing, and the heir to a company. On paper, he's pretty straight laced and a good guy. He and Maria met when they were young, and their marriage was already decided for them. Whether they wanted it or not, they eventually wed when Maria was twenty-four years old. They were married for a year before she ran off.[break][break]

Maria never had feelings for him, but the kicker here is that I want him to have some kind of feelings for her - although they don't necessarily have to be romantic in nature. Actually, it would be better if he is under the illusion of love. Because the two of them were forced to be so close, and they were both suffocated under expectations, it's entirely possible for him to have developed feelings for the sake of ease.[break][break]

Needless to say, he was heartbroken. He's gonna feel even more betrayed if he finds her again in Hoenn, acting as she does -- which leads me to present day. By present day, he's taken over the company and has come to Hoenn for whatever reason. I want them to meet again, and for that conditioned love to resurface just as he finally started moving on.[break][break]

Honestly I don't have any specifics other than "hurt them, put them in pain, BETRAYAL :hellmo:" but I do know that Maria has no feelings for him - save for sympathy of being raised in a similar way. It will stay this way, because she, at some point, started viewing his "love" and presence as currency being traded by their parents. She can't love a pawn.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times